If you want to Saved then Here is how you do it
In a Messianic perspective, a "Sinner's Prayer" focuses on receiving salvation by trusting in Yeshua (Jesus) as the promised Messiah of Israel while heavily drawing upon Hebrew concepts of repentance (teshuvah), covenant, and the Torah.
Rather than view salvation as a modern, one-time formula, Messianic believers frame it as entering into a restored relationship with the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
"Avinu Malkeinu (Our Father, our King),
I acknowledge that You are the ONE True God, the Creator of all things. I confess that I have sinned against Your Torah and broken Your Holy Commandments, have been missing the mark.
I am truly sorry, and I turn away from my sins today in genuine teshuvah (repentance)
I believe with all my heart that Yeshua is the Messiah and the ultimate Kapparah (Blood atonement) for my sins.
I believe Yeshua died on the executioner's stake, shed His Blood for my redemption, and rose from the dead.
I receive Yeshua as my Savior and Lord. Wash me clean, write my name in the Lamb’s Book of Life, and put Your Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) inside me so I may walk in obedience to Your ways.
B’shem Yeshua HaMashiach (In the Name of Yeshua the Messiah), Amen."🙏
If have said this prayer make true repentance
🎉Baruch HaShem Yeshua you are Born again Believer in Yeshua.
Be strong Be strong and be courageous!
Direct Mentions of the Lamb's Book of Life
- Revelation 21:27 – "But nothing unclean will ever enter it, nor anyone who does what is detestable or false, but only those who are written in the Lamb's book of life."
- Revelation 13:8 – "And all who dwell on earth will worship it, everyone whose name has not been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain."
- Other New Testament References to the "Book of Life"The book is also frequently referred to simply as the "book of life", tied directly to eternal salvation through Yeshua Christ:
- Revelation 20:12, 15 – Describes the Final Judgement, where anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.
- Revelation 3:5 – Jesus promises that He will never blot the name of a conqueror out of the book of life.
- Revelation 17:8 – Mentions those whose names have not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world.
- Philippians 4:3 – Paul mentions his fellow workers "whose names are in the book of life."
No comments:
Post a Comment