Sunday 23 October 2005

EL Avraham Hallei

EL Avraham Hallei

EL Avraham Hallei,
Who reigns enthroned above,
Ancient of everlasting dys,
And EL of love.
YHVH, great I AM!
By earth and heaven confessed,
I bow and bless the sacred Name,
Forever blessed.

HaShem of Shamayim Hallei,
At who supreme command
From eretz I rise, and seek my joys
At His right hand.
He calls me to forsake
Eretz's wisdom, fame, and power,
And Him my only portion make,
My shield and tower.


EL Avraham Hallei,
Whose all sufficient grace
Shall guide me all my pilgrim days,
In all my ways.
He calls a worm His friend,
He calls Himself My Elohim;
And He shall save me to the end
Through Yeshua' blood.

He by Himself hath sworn,
I on His oath depend,
I shall, on eagle-wings upborne,
To heaven ascend:
I shall behold His face,
I shall His power adore,
And sing the wonders of His grace
For evermore.

No comments: