Thursday 13 November 2008

Keil n Delitzsch Hebrew Brit Hadash Online

I have upload a Keil N Delitzsch Hebrew Brit Hadashah Online - it is totally Hebrew Text.

The cover page for the page content quite similar to the Hebraic Transliteration scripture however the links are not the same. There is no modification of Hebrew text, I just upload as the author has edited. The Hebrew Text will be in giant print.

For those who have difficulties to read Hebrew, I am trying out to include Transliteration correspond with each verse. There will be no cross reference and commentaries as I have already have it in the Hebraic Torah Transliteration scriptures.

The Name of Yeshua, YHWH, Ruach HaKodesh, Elohim, will be in Red printed.

I will do it chapter by chapter and verse by verse as I go along. I will upload as soon as I finish each verse. I will not be follow in book order. The uploading will depend the needs of the book , chapter and verse for my own devotion needs. That is because the duration of following the book order may not be able to meet the need for the day. I will updated what has been uploaded

To view the Hebrew text You must have already down load Hebrew fonts to be able to view the Hebrew Text


Click on this link to try it out:


http://messianic-torah-truth-seeker.org/Keil-n-Delitzsch-Hebrew-NT/Keil-n-Delitzsch-Heb-Index.html

No comments: